Monday 30 April 2012

Saturday night dinner outift review - ASOS and LMC

On Saturday night my fiance and I went for dinner and drinks with some good friends to celebrate his birthday. We have a lovely evening with great food and company (and I may just be still paying for it today)!!

Below I have composed an outfit review of the items that my friend and I wore for the evening, to try to strike the right balance between formal enough for dinner, yet sexy enough for cocktails.

I decided to team my ASOS midi dress with my Little Miss Couture 'Princess' crystal shoes and 'Buster' ruffle handbag both in gold, finishing the look with semi-pinned 50's hair and my Gucci bangle watch.

Amber stunned in her black Sophia jacket, nude Chic dress and lace Boudoir shoes, all by Little Miss Couture.
The tailoring of the jacket complimented the nude structured bandage dress, while the lace heels tied the nude and black in together perfectly!




To buy any of the items mentioned, please find them below:



xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I really must order those shoes when I have money again. And the Sophia jacket is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete