Wednesday 8 May 2013

Flip flops and friendship bracelets

Yippee, it's finally here!! Summer has arrived, and with it comes the pretty pedicured toes and floaty, sleeveless outfits.

I've been trying to find the perfect shade of nail varnish to grace my tootsies now that the flip flops are firmly back on my feet for the sunny weather. At the moment, coral is one of my absolute favourite shades. It compliments virtually every skin tone, looks gorgeous against a tan and can be used as a bright colour pop against a neutral or black outfit in equal measure.

I recently bought Rimmel's 60 second nail polish in shade 415 'Instyle Coral'. It's a gorgeous, lacquer-esque polish with a professional finish, plus it's 3-free so all good for everyday wear. This looks fab for summer, it makes your toes look so tasty!

To match the coral nails I also bought Boots number 17 Supreme Shine lipstick in 'Hot Flash'. It's a beautiful pinky-coral colour which flatters a tanned complexion, also perfect for summer!



Lips - Boots '17'  Supreme Shine lipstick in 'Hot Flash'
Nails -
Rimmel 60 Second nail polish in '415 Instyle Coral'

Last week I was also lucky enough to win a Twitter competition run by Little Birdie London, a company I came across when I saw a post by fellow southern-girl blogger Liza Prideaux of GlamBeautys.

I won this gorgeous green friendship bracelet, which looks so understated and pretty. As they sell for only £6 each I think I am going to have to buy some more candy colours to stack for the summer, I just love it! At first I thought it was a material bracelet, but it is actually made of metal (alloy) and painted this gorgeous colour. It's fab!
Little Birdie London green friendship bracelet

Check out Little Bird London here and follow them on Twitter here.

They sell some beautiful pieces, favourites of mine being their two skull skinny cuff and their candy bunting necklace...

I hope that you enjoyed your sunny bank holiday Monday! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment