Wednesday 8 May 2013

Beautifully bronzed - Xen Tan Moroccantan

As all of my friends will tell you, I am a total tan addict! If there is a tanning product out there, chances are there is a half-used bottle sat in my bathroom cabinet!
I am a huge Xen Tan fan, their products smell delicious - like chocolate rather than fake tan - they are paraben free (very important) and the colour lasts for daaaaays!!! I've been using their Deep Bronze Luxe once a week self tan for months now and I absolutely adore it!
Xen Tan Deep Bronze Luxe

 
As a devoted fan, I recently noticed that Xen Tan were running a Twitter competition recently where you could win a bottle of their fab new Moroccantan, containing Moroccan Oil. I had wanted to try this for the longest time so I entered and was thrilled when I won!!
Xen Tan Morrocantan

The Moroccantan is a fair bit darker than the deep bronze luxe, with a noticeably darker guide colour. It smells delicious, like coconut, so instantly triggers memories of sunkissed skin and sun lotion!

When applying my normal Deep Bronze Luxe I find it is fine to apply using my bare hands and wash them afterwards (with whitening toothpaste for my nails of course!) whereas the deep guide colour of the Moroccantan means that a mitt is a must!
On the morning after application, the depth of the guide colour can look a little scary! But once you shower it off, it leaves you with a gorgeous, smooth, deep brown tan. It's a really natural looking colour, but quite dark, so I'd recommend it for girls who prefer a deeper colour, for summer months or pre-holiday bronzing.


Prices are very reasonable, I normally buy my Xen Tan through feel unique who have speedy delivery and also regularly run promotional money-off offers.

Xen Tan Deep Bronze Luxe weekly tan sells for £21.50 with free delivery.
Xen Tan Moroccantan sells for £19.99 with free delivery.

Follow Xen Tan on Twitter here!

I hope you love them as much as I do! xx



Day after using Xen Tan Deep Luxe.
(Apologies for the odd shot in the Eden Project loos, I forgot to take a pic before taking the kiddies out for the day!!)




Xen Tan Moroccan Tan after application - tan line to show the contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment