Monday 2 December 2013

Kate Moss for Rimmel - 107 wine matte lipstick

For the past few weeks I've been looking for the perfect deep bloodred lip colour to match with my autumn wardrobe. I'm loving the deep red matte lip look but wanted something relatively cheap and cheerful as it's not something I'm planning on wearing all that often, so doubt I'll see the bottom of the tube!



Rimmel's matte lip colour in '107 wine' from their Kate Moss collection ticks all of the boxes. It has incredible staying power and gives a really vampy, striking look. It costs just £5.49 from Boots and I paired it with the Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner in '063 Black Tulip' which matched perfectly and costs just £2.99 - also from Boots.



This gave the colour a sharp outline and increased the staying power again. I wore this to watch the fireworks on Guy Fawkes night and didn't have to reapply once in 3 hours.




I love the overall look of this lipcolour and think it's the perfect shade for the season. Plus it's a bargain, and us girls love a bargain!

(PS Boots have 3 for 2 across their makeup, hair and beauty in store at the moment so buy the lippy and liner and get a third item for free! Told you we love a bargain!)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment