Thursday 3 May 2012

Benefit High Brow in Champagne

I've been using Benefit's High Brow pencil for a few years now and find it very good for lifting and shaping my brows. The soft, matte-pink colour opens out your eye area and makes your brows appear lifted and in return eyes appear more youthful.

Recently though I discovered Benefit's latest brow product - High Brow Glow.





This beautiful version of their High Brow pencil has a soft champagne-pink shimmer to softly reflect light and give a more luminous lift to the brows.
It looks especially good on more tanned skin tones and truly is a summer must-have!

I use it to highlight beneath the brow bone, the upper peak of my brows and the inner points of my eyes to really open them up.

I don't really 'do' sparkly, especially during the day and so am normally put off by 'shimmer' or 'luminous' products by this is so beautifully subtle and understated, whilst making a big difference to your brow area.

I have applied High Brow Glow beneath my brows to lift and illuminate in the picture below. I haven't used any other product to achieve the highlighted effect, just lined and blended the High Brow Glow.

High Brow Glow retails at £14 for a 2.8g pencil.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment