Monday 28 November 2011

HD Brows

Hi lovely people! I was lucky enough on Friday to try out the new HD brow treatment and can now share my wonderful experience with you and hopefully convert some of you to HD lovers like I now am!!

HD brows is a new craze which has made it's way across the pond to the UK recently. It's an amazing procedure which achieves the most perfect looking eyebrows, shaping your face beautifully.
HD brows is basically a seven step procedure to tint, shape and define your eyebrows, highlighting your face shape and giving the appearance of perfectly shaped eyebrows.
The website for more info is:
http://www.hd-brows.co.uk/

I have very fair eyebrows, which were also very semi-circular from various over zealous plucking sprees, terrible salons and home wax attempts gone wrong over the years! I had my eyebrows tinted in the past, and professionally shaped, but the result was never quite perfect.
HD brows uses waxing, threading and tweezing to shape the brows. It also tints the fine, downy hairs beneath the brow hairs to fill in any gaps and give the appearance of perfect eyebrows. So no more invisible eyebrows for us blondies!!!

I went to a fabulous lady called Ella at her salon, Facebase, in Truro (http://www.facebasestudio.com/). It's a wonderful studio on the edge of town in the beautiful setting of the old bakery studios next to the river. Ella is wonderful, truly talented, and offers a variety of fanastic treatments. She's definitely worth a visit!  You will have an initial personal consultation and will be advised on the shape and colour to best compliment your skin tone and face shape. Then Ella sets to work, creating the most amazing results.

The treatment took about an hour and I left with perfect brows. I no longer have to tame them into shape in the morning, with my HD brows and my eyelashes tinted I can literally apply a little concealer and tinted moisturiser and that's my make up done! Perfect when my time before work is normally filled with battling a 5 year old into his uniform and convincing him that cereal is the best option for breakfast - not fish fingers...

I cannot recommend this treatment highly enough. It lasts for around 6 weeks, and treatments are between £30 - £40.

I've added a couple of pics of my new brows below, I haven't needed to apply any brow wax/pencil whatsoever to achieve the shape or colour, it's all the HD treatment.

I'm a convert, and would definitely recommend you try it at least once. You won't believe the difference it makes.

Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I may have to try as I have insane eyebrows, although they do look pretty after a wax.

    ReplyDelete