Tuesday 25 March 2014

OOTN - My Saturday night outfit featuring Topshop, Zara, Marc Jacobs and ASOS

It's Tuesday and I still feel as though I'm recovering from Saturday night's shenanigans! My feet ached from dancing, my cheeks from laughing and my head from a few bubbles ;)

It was the 30th birthday of a dear friend of mine and we celebrated in a newly opened venue in the city. We had a fabulous night and I'm going to do a quick run down of my outfit as I forgot to take any photos whatsoever!! 




The dress that I wore was an asymmetric drape dress from Topshop which I actually found on Pinterest and fell in love with but couldn't get hold of in white for months! Finally it came into stock online so I purchased straight away for this evening out! 

I accessorised with a pair of combination Zara sandals in nude and coral with a beautifully delicate thin gold stiletto heel which have been sat in my wardrobe since last summer waiting to come out and play. 
Shoes from Zara's S/S '13 collection, no longer available.

To tie in the coral I used Rimmel's Coral Romance (review here) on my nails.
Rimmel Salon Pro RRP £4.49 - link to buy from Boots here.

I took along my white envelope clutch with gold accents from ASOS.com.
Clutch from Asos' A/W '13 collection, no longer available. 

Finally to compliment the gold accents of the heels and clutch I wore my Marc Jacobs Henry watch. I don't tend to wear that much jewellery but I adore the masculinity of this statement watch and think it sets off the structured look.


I hope that everyone also had a fab weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment