Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve hair - feat the Enrapture Encode Totem Styler

So today is Christmas Eve and we have a whole lot of family and friends to visit, bearing gifts! Yippee!!

As I'm short on time this morning I needed to get ready quickly, but wanted a semi-glam hair look so I've styled my hair using my Enrapture Encode Totem Styler, using code 2-2-2 for loose, romantic curls. I just wanted to share the results with you, as this hair look only took me around 15 minutes to create but is really effective. (Let's see if it manages to survive this wonderful weather!)

The Enrapture Encode styler creates a whole range of looks at the click of a button and is available from Boots, Debenhams and Argos. It retails at £59.99 but if you're quick you can get it from Boots for just £39.98 here: http://m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.com/en/Enrapture-ERIR1000UK-Encode-Totem-Styler-Hair-Tong_1230530/

Have a fabulous Christmas Eve everybody!!


No comments:

Post a Comment