Friday 22 June 2012

Feel great - look great

Hello lovely readers! I hope everyone is enjoying the blog and managed to take a look at the Auction for Danielle charity event which I highlighted in my last post. The organisers raised a fantastic amount of money to go toward the treatment for Danielle and I'm sure that everyone sends love and positivity her way throughout her battle.


So...today's post...

With All In The Smile I try to not write a 'run of the mill' beauty blog. I try to avoid simply jumping onto bandwagons and reviewing the latest fads, and instead I try to focus on ways to improve your lifestyle or enhance your natural look to result in you feeling good and in turn looking good.
With this in mind, today I want to introduce you to Cassey Ho - my latest 'beauty' obsession!!!




Cassey is a Pilates and fitness trainer, who runs Blogilates.Com and who also has her own YouTube channel where you can find a whole array of workout videos.

The videos are AMAZING!!! Cassey focuses on HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) which burns calories and builds muscle.

The majority of the videos last around 10 minutes so if  you only have time for a quick workout then you can just whizz through one of them. If you want a longer, more intense workout session then you can follow her workout routines and even tailor it to suit your timeframe / goals.

I've been an avid fan for some time now and her abs, bikini and thigh workouts are just incredible!! She even provides meal plans for those who are serious about shaping up - fast. The videos are easy to fit into a busy lifestyle and what's more, you don't need a heap of expensive equipment or a loud, smarmy instructor shouting instructions whilst drinking a protein shake and checking out his guns in the mirror! ;)

Cassey's recipe index has loads of tasty, healthy recipes to factor in and help those who want to achieve a healthier diet, whilst on her blog shop you can see a range of her stunning gym wear. I LOVE her train insane tank tops and will definitely be investing shortly!!


I really recommend Cassey to anyone who wants to shape up, firm up, lose that little bit of weight or just work out without having to find babysitters/time/money for the gym.

Perhaps you could do one video a day for a week and see what a difference it makes - but be warned - you WILL ache!!!! No pain, no gain though!!! My arms, abs and thighs are already notably more toned (and sore!) and the recipes really are delicious; the healthy eating plans really help you to feel a lot more energetic and revilatised.

Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of Blogilates. I'm completely addicted!!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea, I'm going to uni next year and want to learn some healthy meals so I'm not living off Pot Noodles, so this looks great!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The recipes are delicious!! And if you look at some of the girls who have gotten results their bodies are AMAZING!
      I'm obsessed! xxx

      Delete